Understanding the services provided by our office will put your mind at ease when it comes to your appointment.
If you’re feeling nervous about a procedure, do not feel discouraged – let our professional staff know and we can walk you through the process step-by-step and answer all of your questions. Being informed is of the utmost importance in ensuring your comfort.
Below is a list of the main services and treatments we offer at our Munroe Falls dentist office:
- Comprehensive Preventative Dental Care – Preventative dental care is done in a routine manner and includes cleanings, X-rays, restorations, sealants and so on. Our goal is to ensure that you take the best care of your teeth and avoid future problems.
- Cosmetic and Esthetic Dentistry – This type of dental service includes veneers, composite bonding, and tooth whitening. Each service is intended to make your teeth look fantastic and fix unsightly gaps, breaks, or other elements that you’d like to change.
- Implant Dentistry – If you are missing a few teeth and thinking of a more permanent solution than dentures, implants might be your best option. Implants never have to be taken out; they look like, function like, and can be cleaned like your normal teeth.
- Crowns and Bridges – A crown covers the hole in the tooth that is left when a root canal is needed. It can function as and look like a normal tooth, and all without pain. Bridges can provide filler teeth in those areas where teeth might be missing. They will look like your current teeth; nobody will ever know the difference.
- Restorative Dentistry – If anything were to happen to your beautiful smile, such as a break or a lost tooth, we have a variety of procedures that can restore your smile back to the original state.
- Endodontic/Root Canal Therapy – If you have problems with the root of a tooth, we may recommend a root canal. This can be done painlessly and efficiently within our office. Endodontic treatments take care of any dental diseases or conditions that you may have, such as gum disease.
- Dentures and Partials – When fitting you for dentures, we’re able to match the teeth that you currently have or base your denture system or partial denture on previous dental records and moldings. Retain the smile you’ve always loved through our comprehensive denture services.
- Sedation Dentistry – Nitrous oxide inhalation sedation (commonly referred to as “laughing gas”) is available for all services. This allows you to relax while having the procedure done and can provide a better experience to those that may be nervous about certain procedures.
We offer the full range of dental services to fit your whole family.
Contact us today to schedule your first appointment.